Transfer of Business
Transferring a business will require planning to make sure you avoid any related risks. You will need to understand your obligations as well as interests before getting on the boat. We’re on your side with any professional help that you may need.
Should you consider buying an already-established business, we offer a professional legal package to ensure a beneficial future for your investment. The work process will vary depend on different industries or your targeted business but should include:
- First consultation
- Finding potential existing business for sale
- Making professional investigations of the targeted businesses
- Business plan
- Concluding all legal advices to make sure you understand related obligations and interests
- Making an offer to the seller
- Preparing a contract & Settlement
- Keeping updated and follow-ups
Selling a business will require planning to make sure you receive the best possible price and interest. We supply experienced legal service that you might find of benefit one day if you want to take up a business or put your own up for sale.
- Business and legal advice
- Preparing your business for sale
- Business plan as required
- Valuing the best business price with the assistances from our financial advisers, accountants and registered business broker if required
- Connect potential buyers
- Advice on legal, tax, and financial obligations
- Preparing contract, paper work & Settlement
- Keep up to date
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Get Your Business Consultation Now
Guide & Support
Although you might sail through the process yourselves with various online guidance, it is recommended to find a companion with business law firms who can deliver a customised shortcut to your success via valuable consultations from their commercial law expert system.
There are legal obligations for most businesses. They will vary depending on the nature of your business activities. You are required to acknowledge of these obligations to avoid potential issues arising in the future.
Buying or selling a business is a very different process, taking into account various factors and steps involved. Explore some tips and experiences to protect your interests
Sale or purchase of a business is not easy or simple. Understand common mistakes in business transaction may help to protect your interests