Advance Care Directives
An Advance Care Directive is the essential back-up plan which enables you to express your wishes, preferences & instructions for your future health care, end of life, living arrangements and personal matters. It’s so easy and not a burdensome.
Our legal advices include:
About the Advance Care Directive and why or when we should have it
About the Substitute Decision Maker and how to choose the right ones
Making your Advance Care Directive upon follow advices:
- Get started: Think about your own wishes and desires, what kind of care you would like to receive or refuse
- People related to your decisions
- Choose one or more Substitute Decision Makers (SDM) on your behalf in case you are unable to communicate or make a decision by yourself
- Fill in Advance Care Directive form
- Make sure the legal power of all related documents
- How to keep and store the Advance Care Directive, and how to inform relevant people when it’s necessary
It’ so easy and not a burden cost
Get Your Advance Care Directive
It's from $250
Guide & Support
A Power of Attorney has its effects for while you are alive and is no longer valid after your death, whereas a Will is for after you pass away.
If you have not made an Enduring Power of Attorney while you have legal capacity, your relatives may not be able to handle your affairs informally.
A Power of Attorney only deals with legal and financial matters. as well as non-financial issues, you need an Advance Care Directive.