Now, it’s the time to claim for what you have the right upon. We’re here to help you with Letters of Administration, Inheritance Claims, or Grant of Probates.
Our legal services include:
- Professional advice on how to avoid Probate issues
- Letter of Administration in case of without Wills
- Inheritance Claims
- Perform and Grant of Probates:
- Petition to the Court & Announcement to heirs and beneficiaries: This task is fundamentally to initiate the whole process with its result of either the will probate admission and executor appointment stated in the will or the nomination of an estate administrator in the absence of a will.
- Notice to creditors and estate stock take: As the assets might be credited to various external parties, they should be informed by executors or estate administrators appointed in the court before the inventory stock take of the estate property.
- Funeral expenses, Debts and Taxes Management: In common sense, these obligations will be directly extracted from the assets.
- The transfer of property’s legal title: This step basically finalises the process of probate, in which all approved claims are solved, bills are paid, obligations are satisfied and ultimately remaining assets are distributed to beneficiaries.
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Get Your First Consultation Now
Probate Grants from $1,650
Guide & Support
Probate may be the most complicated part in managing the testator’s assets. However, it might be much easier if you take a careful grasp of the four-step approach to perform a probate that we would like to propose
An estate plan needs tailoring case by case. Here comes the essential checklist which we believe can satisfy your questions about essential requirements for estate planning
If a person passes away without leaving a will, the assets under their name will be automatically passed to the other related owners according to the Intestacy Law