It is always a good idea to have a will as an advance management of your property. A will does not only have its function as a written document of your wishes and desires, but also as a protection to your loved ones with amazing benefits.
Our legal services include:
Preparing a will is not a headache as you might think. It is just a matter of customising the standard required for a will to your own case. Here is our professional service that we offer to help you make your Wills:
Making Wills Include:
- Detail legal advice for your cases
- Assets – What property will be included in your will?
- How Marriages, Relationships and Wills are related
- Whether or not we need a Trust
- Beneficiaries – Who will inherit your property?
- Executor – Who will handle your estate before distribution?
- Guardian – Who will raise your children if you have any issue?
- Debts – How to settle?
- Will– Drafting, Checking, Editing, Signing, Storing
Update or change your Wills
We discuss the legal factors to ensure the time and effort-saving process, the validity of new documents as well as the revocation of old terms.
Includes Power of Attorney
Includes Advance Care Directive
or Mixed Families
Legal & Support
A Power of Attorney has its effects for while you are alive and is no longer valid after your death, whereas a Will is for after you pass away.
If you have not made an Enduring Power of Attorney while you have legal capacity, your relatives may not be able to handle your affairs informally.
A Power of Attorney only deals with legal and financial matters. as well as non-financial issues, you need an Advance Care Directive.