It is always a good idea to have a will as an advance management of your property. A will does not only have its function as a written document of your wishes and desires, but also as a protection to your loved ones with amazing benefits.
Our legal services include:
Preparing a will is not a headache as you might think. It is just a matter of customising the standard required for a will to your own case. Here is our professional service that we offer to help you make your Wills:
Making Wills Include:
- Detail legal advice for your cases
- Assets – What property will be included in your will?
- How Marriages, Relationships and Wills are related
- Whether or not we need a Trust
- Beneficiaries – Who will inherit your property?
- Executor – Who will handle your estate before distribution?
- Guardian – Who will raise your children if you have any issue?
- Debts – How to settle?
- Will– Drafting, Checking, Editing, Signing, Storing
Update or change your Wills
We discuss the legal factors to ensure the time and effort-saving process, the validity of new documents as well as the revocation of old terms.
Includes Power of Attorney
Includes Advance Care Directive
or Mixed Families
Legal & Support
Probate may be the most complicated part in managing the testator’s assets. However, it might be much easier if you take a careful grasp of the four-step approach to perform a probate that we would like to propose
An estate plan needs tailoring case by case. Here comes the essential checklist which we believe can satisfy your questions about essential requirements for estate planning
If a person passes away without leaving a will, the assets under their name will be automatically passed to the other related owners according to the Intestacy Law