You may need legal helps during divorce or separation
It’s often a difficult time, and we’re here to help you on how to look after yourself and the legal issues relating to end a relationship.
We would help
Our legal advices include
You and family law
- The family law system can seem daunting and confusing. With the right information and help, and by focusing on what is best for your children, you will be more likely to be able to make arrangements that suit you and your children.
Your rights and responsibilities
- Your rights and obligations relating to children matters, property issues after divorce or separation
Alternatives to court
- Separating families are encouraged to come to their own arrangements for children and property themselves without going to court. These can be binding formal or informal arrangements.
Money and property matters
- How to divide your money and property after a relationship breakdown can be stressful. The way money and property are shared will depend on your individual circumstances and contributions during the relationship. It may not matter that the property may only be in one person’s name, and even if you earn little or no money, you may still have rights to property.
- The Australian law require the couples have to give at least 12 months living separately before they can apply for a divorce
Going to court
- It’s not very cost and time efficient to go to court if you can not reach the arrangements. Sometime, court may be the last resort, and we can help
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Get Your First Consultation Now
First 30 minutes free
Guide & Support
Children react in different ways to family breakdown, depending on the child’s age, temperament and the level of cooperation or conflict between the parents.
Marriages, relationships and wills have a vital connection to each other. Any changes in your registered relationships or marriage will automatically lead to the revocation of the existing will. This works for both cases of a relationship end or a new relationship.
The court divide the property in whatever way it thinks is fair.
It is of great importance that parents find a proper approach to inform their kids about their
separation to avoid extreme and negative influence on their mental life.
The process of dealing with family dispute to avoiding the possibility of going to court,