There are a number of visa options offered by Australian government for overseas partners, fiancés, children, parents,…to join your citizen or permanent resident life in Australia. However, the lengthy processing times together with the costs associated with the application and restrictive rules about who can come to Australia has distressed a lot of applicants. Yet, DevSmithNguyen are here to support.
Our expert family lawyers can go great lengths from the very first step of advising whether your family member is likely to qualify for a visa or not, through to the visa application and then the happy outcome.
Our scope of services covers the most complex cases in spouse visa, parents visas and child visas, which strengthens the opportunities of a successful application
With the aim of a reuniting family, expert family migration lawyers at DevSmithNguyen promise to take you through your personal and unique journey.
You share your stories to DevSmithNguyen then we will do the rest to release your pressure as soon as possible.
At DevSmithNguyen, we offer you:
- Right connections to family registered migration agent lawyers (RMA Lawyers) at DevSmithNguyen who have held years of experience to ensure right approaches to your personalized case
- The highest consideration for the welfare of your family
- Honest and mindful consultation about your situation and possibilities
- Perfect timing responses as DevSmithNguyen are well-acknowledged about the value of your time.
- Extra consultation to potential issues which might arise
So do not hesitate to express your troubles. Before being a migration expert, we are first a friend and an attentive listener
Frequently Ask Questions
Of course, you can. However, DevSmithNguyen will still give you our recommendation to lawyer who is best-fitted in your case according to our own evaluation of your case and the lawyer’s background, experience portfolio. But the final decision is still yours.
If you would like to sponsor your parents to apply for Australian permanent residency, they will need to apply for a parent visa:
- Parent visa (subclass 103)
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
- Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
- Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
For further information, feel free to contact DevSmithNguyen.
Yes, MIA family lawyers at DevSmithNguyen are proud to have connection with clients from a LGBT background and assist them through the visa application for partners in a genuine relationship, regardless of sexual orientation.
If you have lodged a family visa application prior to the introduction of the changes you will not be affected by the new approved sponsor requirement.