The General Skilled Migration Program is designed to assist skilled workers in particular occupations willing to migrate to Australia to improve Australia’s workforce. The purpose of this program is to attract highly skillful people for migration to Australia.
This is the most common form of migration to Australia, and is one of the core areas of DevSmithNguyen’s expertise. With our professional registered migration agent lawyers (RMA lawyers), DevSmithNguyen promises to give forth for your successful pathway to not only your career but also your settling life in Australia.
DevSmithNguyen offer you the support in all the possible visa options in General Skilled Migration Program including:
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190
- Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489
- Skilled Regional Subclass 887
- Graduate Temporary Subclass 485
- Recognized Graduate Subclass 476
With our motto to deliver result-driven solution, all migration lawyers at DevSmithNguyen have to ensure the most satisfying outcome to the customers.
You share your concerns, your stories to DevSmithNguyen then we will do the rest by providing you a paranomic view of your case in the first place and then accompanying by you in every single step of your migration journey.
At DevSmithNguyen, you are enabled with:
- Connections and recommendations to our company’s experts in general skilled migration according to your personalized case analysis conducted by our migration lawyer team
- The highest consideration to the shortest way of conquerring the long visa application process and approval.
- Representation on behalf of you to state or national migration authorities
- Support in document preparation and lodging application of all visa documents
- Perfect-timing responses as DevSmithNguyen are well-acknowledged about the value of your time.
- Extra consultation to potential issues which might arise
- Not only migration assistance but also migration legal assistance which enables a further consultation into Tax, Family, Labour, Assets and Commercial Laws,…
So upon preparing for your jounery with General Skilled Migration, do not hesitate to contact us if you might encounter any obstacles. Before being a problem-solving expert, DevSmithNguyen are first a friend and an attentive listener
Frequently Ask Questions
DevSmithNguyen can provide migration assistance service abroad because our expert network spreads around the world. Though geographically not in Australia, our registered migration lawyers (RMA Lawyers) are still subjected to Code of Conduct as RMA Lawyers based in Australia.
Yes, RMA Lawyers at DevSmithNguyen acquire extensive experience in preparing EOI according to Department of Home Affairs’ criteria, they can provide you with detail guidelines or take the responsibility of completing if as per your profile database given.
Yes, we have an emergency hotline where you can make a phone call. However, DevSmithNguyen recommend that you make it in the working hours for the higher possibilities of instant responses given that lawyers will be off the office after the intense workload of the day
Depending on which types of visa you are applying for as well as the current situation of your profile that we can draw out a timeline for the whole process.
Upon hearing from you, migration lawyers at DevSmithNguyen will be assigned to analyze your profile and recommend you the most potential visa possibilities. So, feel free to contact DevSmithNguyen and express your problems.