Family & Partner
Explore visa options for joining family in Australia. You can bring your parents, spouse, children, or adopted children, and there are many options both for temporary stay and permanent stay. We can advise your visa options that might suit your needs.
These are permanent visas that let you bring your parents, or children to Australia and they are permanent residents at the time their visas granted
- Subclass 103 – Parent visa
- Subclass 804 – Aged Parent visa
- Subclass 864 – Contributory Aged Parent visa
- Subclass 143 – Contributory Parent visa
- Subclass 101 – Child visa
- Subclass 802 – Child visa
- Subclass 102 – Adoption visa
Partner & Spouse Visas
These visas allow you to bring your partner, such as spouse or a partner in a de facto relationship, to Australia. There are both temporary and permanent visas
- Subclasses 820 and 801 – Partner visa (apply in Australia)
- Subclass 300 – Prospective Marriage visa (temporary)
- Subclasses 309 and 100 – Partner visa (apply overseas)
Visiting Family Visas
You can have your parents or children that come to Australia for the purpose of visiting, or staying with you temporarily, the time varies depending on the different visa, some visas are for short stay, the others may stay up to 3 or 5 years
- Subclass 884 – Contributory Aged Parent visa (stay for 2 year)
- Subclass 173 – Contributory Parent visa (stay for 2 years)
- Subclass 870 – Sponsored Parent visa (stay up to 3 or 5 year)
- Subclass 445 – Dependent Child visa
- Subclass 461 – New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa (stay up to 5 years)
- Visitor visa (subclass 600) – Sponsored family stream (stay up to 12 months)
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Get Your First Consultation Now
Guide & Support
This visa is the best option for those who wish to bring their parents to join in Australia to stay for a long time.
Bringing parents to Australia is the dream for many immigrants.
There are many visa options to choose, if you wish to join your parent in Australia permanently.
If you are seeking visa options to join your husband or wife, or your genuine relationship in Australia, you have come the right place.
To apply for Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) and get permanent residence, you must be nominated by State or Territory Government Agency..
To apply for Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 189) and get permanent residence, you must meet the criteria of Australian Home Affairs.