Skilled & Working

This migration option is for people with professional expertise or skilled workers who want to discovery themselves and settle a new life in Australia. We can advise you what visa is suitable for your needs in both short and long term or permanent stay.

Temporary Working Visas

You can come to Australia  to work in a short and long term visa, or in your holidays. You may be required to prove your skills or sponsored by someone for some visa streams. In some cases, you may also need to meet the standard of English  

  • Subclass 400 – Temporary Work, stay for 3 months 
  • Subclass 482 – Temporary Shortage Visa, stay for 4 years 
  • Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional visa, stay for 4 years 
  • Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional visa, up to 5 years 
  • Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional visa, up to 5 years 
working holiday visa
skilled working visa

Permanent Visas

These are for permanent purposes. You can work and live permanently in Australia if you meet some specific skills and conditions. Some visas require you to be sponsored by someone, or a regional area, state or territory in Australia. There are also visas that allow you with a specific talent to apply as independently 

  • Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme visa  
  • Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated visa 
  • Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent visa 
  • Subclass 887 – Skilled regional visa 
  • Subclass 124 – Distinguished Talent visa 
  • Subclass 858 – Distinguished talent visa 

Let Our Experience Be Your Guide 

Get Your First Consultation Now

Guide & Support

Save time

Book Appointment

Whether you want to book an appointment or get enquire, just go from here.


Go online and self-book to join your appointment by remote video or phone call.

We can help

Scroll to Top

Request a call back now