Skilled & Working
This migration option is for people with professional expertise or skilled workers who want to discovery themselves and settle a new life in Australia. We can advise you what visa is suitable for your needs in both short and long term or permanent stay.
Temporary Working Visas
You can come to Australia to work in a short and long term visa, or in your holidays. You may be required to prove your skills or sponsored by someone for some visa streams. In some cases, you may also need to meet the standard of English
- Subclass 400 – Temporary Work, stay for 3 months
- Subclass 482 – Temporary Shortage Visa, stay for 4 years
- Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional visa, stay for 4 years
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional visa, up to 5 years
- Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional visa, up to 5 years
These are for permanent purposes. You can work and live permanently in Australia if you meet some specific skills and conditions. Some visas require you to be sponsored by someone, or a regional area, state or territory in Australia. There are also visas that allow you with a specific talent to apply as independently
- Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme visa
- Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated visa
- Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent visa
- Subclass 887 – Skilled regional visa
- Subclass 124 – Distinguished Talent visa
- Subclass 858 – Distinguished talent visa
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Get Your First Consultation Now
Guide & Support
This visa is the best option for those who wish to bring their parents to join in Australia to stay for a long time.
Bringing parents to Australia is the dream for many immigrants.
There are many visa options to choose, if you wish to join your parent in Australia permanently.
If you are seeking visa options to join your husband or wife, or your genuine relationship in Australia, you have come the right place.
To apply for Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) and get permanent residence, you must be nominated by State or Territory Government Agency..
To apply for Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 189) and get permanent residence, you must meet the criteria of Australian Home Affairs.