Student Migration

Australia has been a fantastic destination for studying overseas with its ability to pave the way toward a working career afterwards. You can gain the skills, knowledge and post-graduate networks then grasp any career opportunities in prospective Australia via Student Migration program.

There are a wide range of visas that are available to people who want to study in Australia, depending on the type of course you take. And if you want to migrate to Australia for your future career, you can study in Australia for 2 years and then apply for Skilled Migration Program.

How DevSmithNguyen can help with student migration?

With the student migration services delivered by expert migration lawyers at DevSmithNguyen, we can make sure of the shortest and easiest timeline from research phase to the very first steps of the journey in Australia as a student, then as an Australian resident.

Why DevSmithNguyen?

As our motto to bring about the most satisfying outcome to the customers, every element in DevSmithNguyen’s services is set up at the highest professionalism, result-driven attitudes.

You share your concerns, your stories and your intention of studying in Australia to DevSmithNguyen then we will do the rest to initiate and conquer the migration route as soon as possible.

At DevSmithNguyen, we offer you:

  • Right connections to experts in student migration and skilled migration field at DevSmithNguyen who have held years of experience to ensure right approaches to your personalized case
  • The highest consideration for interests and cost-effective approaches.
  • Perfect timing responses as DevSmithNguyen are well-acknowledged about the value of your time.
  • Extra consultation to potential issues which might arise

So do not hesitate to express your determination to a promising future in Australia. Before being a migration expert, we are first a friend and an attentive listener

Frequently Ask Questions

Application and enrolment procedures vary for each institution, therefore, the best way is to directly contact with your institutions about their specific application requirements. Once you have found a course, you can contact the provider directly by submitting an enquiry through our website. Or if you contact with DevSmithNguyen, we can give you free guidelines to keep you informed about the overview pathway

Yes, you can study in Australia for 2 years and then apply for a Skilled Migration Visa to be able to work as a full-time employee.

Yes, international students are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight during study periods and unlimited hours during study breaks. For students completing a masters by research or doctoral degree, there are no work restrictions.

It is not compulsory to be able to study in Australia as you can take an English course before the official educational program. However, it is recommended that your English is functional before you come.

Another option which enables your temporary living and working life in Australia after graduating is the Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485).

Visa  485 can provide you with an opportunity to remain in Australia to gain skilled work experience or improve your English language ability, which may increase your eligibility for permanent residency later.

See other migration Solutions
Scroll to Top
Free Call
Our Office Location
Tell us your story

Tell us your story