Terms & Conditions
- Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
- Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
- Agency means any agency or third party.
- You and your means the user of devsmithnguyen.com.au.
- Our, us and we mean Dev Smith Nguyen Lawyers (A.C.N. 630 960 600 PTY. LTD).
- Devsmithnguyen.com.au is managed by Dev Smith Nguyen Lawyers (A.C.N. 630 960 600 PTY. LTD). Your use of devsmithnguyen.com.au is deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions . Please read them carefully.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian Capital Territory.
- These Terms & Conditions do not negate any terms or conditions that apply to your use of any other government website.
- We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding the Terms & Conditions.
- You agree to use devsmithnguyen.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of devsmithnguyen.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to devsmithnguyen.com.au.
- You must not post or transmit via devsmithnguyen.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of devsmithnguyen.com.au does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
- reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
- We strive to protect information you provide on devsmithnguyen.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that devsmithnguyen.com.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter devsmithnguyen.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of devsmithnguyen.com.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We do not share information about you with other government agencies without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
- We take reasonable care in linking devsmithnguyen.com.au to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- The content must be authentic. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on government websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
- Please note that there are exceptions. Due to the nature of Australian Stories, their content may include links to a variety of Australian, state, territory and local government cultural agencies as well as to commercial websites and organisations.
Linking to this site
- You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- use devsmithnguyen.com.au solely for commercial practices
- change the content of the material technically (eg the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
- We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
- Dev Smith Nguyen Lawyers
- 2/74 Park Terrace, Salisbury, SA 5108
- Tel: +61 8 8482 5564
- Fax: +61 8 8312 3035
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on 28/08/2019