Here are the general standards for members of the family unit that you want to include in your migration application:
You are a member of the main applicant’s family unit if you are:
- The main applicant’s spouse or de facto partner
- The main applicant’s child, or their partner’s child, who is not engaged, married or in a de facto relationship and is:
- Aged under 18 years, or
- Aged 18 to 23 years and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant’s partner, or
- Aged 23 years or older and dependent on the main applicant or the main applicant’s partner due to a partial or total physical or mental disability
- The dependent child of the child above
You can include members of the family unit in your application when you apply. You can also add dependent children to your application at any time before we decide on your application.
Should you have any question or further information, you can contact Dev Smith Nguyen Lawyers now, our experienced experts will be very happy to help you.